New Site Requires New Owner Access Registration
Welcome to the new SOA website! We hope you find it inviting and user friendly! Owners that wish to access the Homeowner Menu (Board Meeting Minutes, Committee Notes, Owner Directory, etc.) must create an account by clicking “Register”. Your access credentials for the old site are no longer valid due to implantation of new software and security measures.
We are excited to offer several upgraded features on the new site such as:
- Condensed Menu Options – less time searching for various pages. (Site map link coming soon)
- Mobile Friendly Views – Easier to navigate when visiting the site from your mobile device.
- Interactive Map – connects you to Google Maps with an option to enter directions to locate your destination.
- Weekly Email Archive Page – No need to save Weekly Emails in your inbox – just visit the Weekly Email Archive page under the Library Menu for previous emails.
- Improved Owner Directory – Updated look and upgraded search options.
Coming Soon – Ability to send mass text alerts to share pertinent and urgent information with our members in a timely manner.