Welcome to the Sandestin Owners Association!
The SOA is a non-profit property owners association, which is responsible for, but not necessarily limited to, operating and maintaining the following:
- Most master storm water drainage systems
- The bicycle and walking paths
- Most Roadways
- Landscaping of the common properties and the master irrigation systems
- Lake Maintenance
- Architectural Review Board
- Two swimming pool facilities that are heated seasonally based on water temperature. – The Phil Hummel Aquatic Center, located at the intersection of Baytowne Ave and Heron Walk Drive (by the traffic circle and adjacent to Bay Pines) and the other , SOA Pool 1, is on Audubon Drive across from Linkside Village. Both are open daily from 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Note, as of December 1, 2023, SOA Pool 1 is closed as a new pool is being constructed with an estimated completion of summer 2024.
We have designed this website to help you quickly become familiar with the Sandestin Owners Association (SOA) operations and keep you updated on community projects, meetings, and news.
Each Department has its own page that gives a description of their responsibilities as well as contact information. There is also a staff directory under the Contact/FAQ menu above. If you are not sure who to contact with your question or concern, you can simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and your information will be forwarded accordingly.
Follow us on Facebook page and Instagram today!
SOA mission statement: Preserve and Enhance the Experience and the Assets of the Sandestin Community.