Welcome to the Sandestin Owners Association!
The SOA is a non-profit property owners association, which is responsible for, but not necessarily limited to, operating and maintaining the following:
- Most master storm water drainage systems
- The bicycle and walking paths
- Most Roadways
- Landscaping of the common properties and the master irrigation systems
- Lake Maintenance
- Architectural Review Board
- Two swimming pool facilities – Across from Linkside Village on Audubon Drive and on the corner of Baytowne Village Drive and Baytowne Ave.
We have designed this website to help you quickly become familiar with the Sandestin Owners Association (SOA) operations and keep you updated on community projects, meetings, and news.
Each Department has its own page that gives a description of their responsibilities as well as contact information. There is also a Staff directory under the Contact/FAQ menu above. If you are not sure who to contact with your question or concern, you can simply email email@example.com and your information will be forwarded accordingly.
SOA mission statement: Preserve and Enhance the Experience and the Assets of the Sandestin Community.